Saturday, May 21, 2011

RAPTURE PARTY

Hello anime fans! Today is Rapture Day. This day is considered Judgement Day or Doomsday and as Hoshi says: "today is the day that a crazy Christan said the world is ending".

Well what is everyone doing for Rapture Day? I noticed some selling their possessions. I'm going to a party (update: well I was... it never happened).

If you want to save my soul... well... I'd rather stay here and deal with the five months of zombies. ^^

Everyone get their guns, katanas, chainsaws, and frying pans. Roman catholics say judgement day starts with the raise of the dead. BRING IT ON ZOMBIES!!

And if we all survive... I'll be posting another review tomorrow xD

If all the non-believers stay here... well non-believers... I'll be posting another review tomorrow!

- Ion

No comments:

Post a Comment