Saturday, May 7, 2011

2011 Review List [Suggestions?]

In case everyone is wondering I am now asking for the public--that means YOU anime fan--opinion! That's right. I'm asking people to give me some suggestions on what anime, Asian movie or show to watch, or manga/manhwa to read! I have personally asked around and here is my list:

Anime:
Angelique
Esceflowne
Pretear
Stardriver
Shiki
Togainu No Chi
Zombie Loan

Asian Movies:
Uzumaki (Japanese)

Asian Shows:
None so far!

Manga:
Black Butler
Blood+
Soul Eater
Uzumaki
Zombie Loan

Manhwa:
None T^T

So this is my list, I am suggested to watch an anime that is also a manga (e.g. Zombie Loan) so feel free to give me some combos.

I DO watch and read everything that you suggest and I WILL write a review.

I'm looking forward to what people want to say.

You can either comment below or e-mail me at: ion.vesche@gmail.com

<3 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment